Wednesday, December 06, 2006

TWISTED thoughts

Damn, today I'm in my moody mode again. I hate it.
Everything crumbles just like dry clay. Every bad memories seems like yesterday. I miss being with someone that I truly care. Feeling unfairness of ppl being judgmental and presumptuous by just looking at the surface, my surface. I try so hard to cushioned my fall, I try my best not to hurt ppl, I try my all to love someone, but seems like I can't even manage to explain myself, or understand the existence of me.
I just hope one day, one moment will explain everything..... Everything that I felt, I am, I through in my life, for a special kind of humane being...........

p/s: Dyslexia slalu buat aku mood aku berubah2.. Hmm sabo jer la...

3 comments:

LiNdA @ Da-Da said...

mmm.. maybe the after effects of watching cinta... it evoked all of ur memories from the past.. it's easy to forgive but it's really difficult to forget.. however, life must go on.. you have only one life to live, so make the best of it.. try to be positive as much as possible (yeah, i know, it's easier said than done.. but do give it a try).. one thing for sure, you will always have Allah to guide you through thick and thin.. and please know He is there for you 24-7.. and He is the only one who can lift all of your sorrows..

p/s: i'll always pray that you'll be alright.. :-)

Anonymous said...

dun be sad...k will be sad to people arround u..people around u do care k..

Anonymous said...

sabar le farhy. life is fair. the more u think about it, the more you think life is unfair to you. dan paling penting, sayangi seseorang tu dengan jiwa. insyallah dia akan nampak jugak. dengar cakap pakcik ni...

mr. smith